Job DescriptionAre you interested in a Business Administration role? Want a career as a Business Administration apprentice? Look no further we are looking to recruit a Business Administration apprentice, Interested? We are based in Hockley in Birmingham and we are looking to recruit someone to focus with our administration and office activity.
The role will include:
• Corresponding with customers regarding their projects and orders.
• Typing Quotes
• Raising Project paperwork including work tickets and purchase orders.
• Calculating the chargeable hours for the creative team from their time management reporting software and raising the client invoices.
• Managing the fulfilment and despatch of orders to multiple sites, to include raising all paperwork for the overnight couriers and tracking the deliveries the following day.
• Invoicing clients following despatch.
• Answering the Telephone
• Working with the creative team to ensure the smooth running of projects and that client expectations are exceeded
• Finding solutions to problems
• Ensuring all clients receive everything they need, on time, every time.
• Other duties as required
We are looking for an individual who wants to be an active and positive part of our team. This is a role at the centre of all we do and requires someone who can promote a positive can-do attitude to work.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communi-cate at all levels
- • Excellent Maths skills
- • Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Excel (intermediate), Outlook and Word
- • Aptitude to learn and a willingness to understand the design and print industry
- • Adaptable, able to prioritise and work flexibly according to work demands and team requirements
- • Ability and willingness to use own initiative
- • Ability to handle pressure well
- • Highly organized and accurate
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • Ambitious, reliable, enthusiastic, driven and focused
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPotentially full time position, progression to level 4.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).