Job DescriptionAre you interested in a Business Administration role? Want a career as a Business Administration apprentice? Look no further we are looking to recruit a Business Administration apprentice, Interested? We are based in Birmingham and we are looking to recruit someone to focus with our administration and office activity.
• Answer incoming calls
• Reception duties
• use of package such as Microsoft Word
• write letters
• deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook)
• photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
• organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based infor-mation
• create and maintain filing and other office systems
• keep diaries and arrange appointments
• schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes – shorthand may be required
• liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
• order and maintain stationery and equipment
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communi-cate at all levels.
- • Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Excel (intermediate), Outlook and Word.
- • Ability to handle pressure well
- • Highly organized and accurate
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • Ambitious, reliable, enthusiastic, driven and focused
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPotentially full time position, progression to level 4
BA L3 3 The Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for Business and Administration Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)