Job DescriptionAre you interested in a Business Administration role? Want a career as a Business Administration apprentice? Look no further we are looking to recruit a Business Administration apprentice, Interested? We are based in Sutton Coldfield in Birmingham and we are looking to recruit someone to focus with our administration and office activity.
• Correspondences via telephone, email, fax, and post.
• Greeting visitors in our reception area.
• Opening and distributing incoming post.
• Franking outgoing post.
• Signing for any incoming deliveries.
• Printing ID badges for new LIVE candidates when on reception.
• Re-stocking the document drawers/stands in the reception area.
• Scanning and attaching paperwork to candidate files.
• Data entry onto our front-end office system.
• Maintain a clean and tidy working environment.
• Correct, effective usage of the company front-end office system including activity logging.
• Adhere to all company policies.
• Other duties as required by the sales team and/or compliance quality manager
• Maintaining the stationary cupboard
• Ensuring all interview rooms are kept clean and tidy
• Booking interviews and meetings in to the office diary
• Running daily call time reports
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Have good organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- • Have a good level of prioritisation
- • Have excellent time management
- • Have an excellent telephone manner
- • Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- • Be a positive team player
- • Be willing to learn and equally be a quick learner
- • Be meticulous and accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- • Be personable and have good communication skills
- • Be enthusiastic, confident and think logically
- • Motivated
- • Hard working
- • Attention to detail
- • Enthusiastic
- • Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPotentially full time position, progression to level 4.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).