Job DescriptionAre you looking for an administration apprenticeship that will give you variety with duties ranging from social media, taking notes in meeting and using the computer?
This is a varied role and would suit a versatile person looking for a Business Administration role, the role would also involve some social media. The main duties include:
- Answering the phone in a professional manner
- Assisting with the drawing up of contracts and sending to clients
- Helping with filing and basic office duties
- Typing up meeting notes
- Answering the telephone in the office
- Taking receipt and signing in deliveries when required
- Assist with the up keep of the Company Twitter and the Linkedin pages
Full training will be given. An interest in digital marketing and business administration would be ideal for this role.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate, customer service, good telephone manner
Personal QualitiesPositive, motivated, accurate in work, enthusiastic, interest in administration and social media.
Future ProspectsTo become a permanent member of the team
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)