Job DescriptionAre you interested in a Business Administration role? Want a career as a Business Administration apprentice? Look no further we are looking to recruit a Business Administration apprentice, Interested? We are based in Meriden and we are looking to recruit someone to focus with our administration and office activity. Interested? Apply now!
• Using the Microsoft software daily
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook)
• Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
• Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Create and maintain filing and other office systems
• keep diaries and arrange appointments
• Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes
• Order and maintain stationery and equipment
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Excel (intermediate), Outlook and Word.
- • Adaptable, able to prioritise and work flexibly according to work demands and team requirements.
- • Ability and willingness to use own initiative
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • Ambitious, reliable, enthusiastic, driven and focused
- • Motivated
- • Hard working
- • Attention to detail
- • Enthusiastic
- • Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPotentially full time position, progression to level 4.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).