Job DescriptionAre you looking to gain employment within Business and Administration? This is an amazing opportunity to not only start a career but to also expand your knowledge within a busy, exciting workplace environment!
You will shadow the current salesperson, learning and helping to develop the sales process.
Ultimately you will have direct contact with our clients and potential clients and will be
responsible for helping us to grow our business.
We’re a small business and our sales processes are not well defined so there is a lot of scope for you to experiment and develop your own ideas.
Your duties will include:
- Updating managers by consolidating, analysing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Brand development and social media
- Identify and make inroads into new clients.
- Understanding our business and developing the sales process.
- Upselling to existing clients.
- Making calls, attending meetings and giving presentations.
- Helping us to develop our marketing material and strategy
- Helping with anything else that needs doing in the office, such as app testing, data entry
- Assisting with inbound and outbound calls
- Responding to emails
- The use of Microsoft Office packages (excel, word etc)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Highly Organised
• Strong verbal skills
• Excellent written communication
• Excellent Telephone manner
• Good Microsoft Word/Excel Skills
Personal Qualities• Good attitude, honest and hardworking.
• Bright, fast learner, lateral thinker.
• Outgoing, confident, a people person and likes a challenge.
• Interested in sales, marketing and branding.
• Technically minded.
Future Prospects92% of 3aaa’s Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)