Job DescriptionWorking for a local construction firm you will be helping support the overall administration of the main office. Supporting the Management team in house and remotely working with contractors to support them when out in the field.
Responsible for: – Day to day Administration duties for the Team.
• Answering any incoming calls or enquiries.
• Assisting contract managers and staff members with administrative tasks.
• Conducting, answering and organising emails.
• Paper based administration and filling.
• Organisation/coordination and booking of hotels & transport for contractors.
• Updating and inputting data.
• Basic accounting/finance duties (including use of SAGE).
• Assisting with Health & Safety reporting.
• Creation of new files.
• Managing the stationary stock take, orders and requests.
• Basic use of a CRM system in line with the sales staff.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- IT knowledge and experience; especially Microsoft Office packages.
- Customer service skills or experience of dealing with customers.
- The ability to work within a team and help/assist wherever necessary.
- Mature and driven.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Sociable and personable.
Future ProspectsFuture opportunities will be available as the business grows, however only to those who prove themselves a valuable team member throughout their apprenticeship.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)