Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity for a motivated individual with a keen interest in HR and business development. PreciseHR are seeking to grow their team with an Administration Apprentice to support in all areas of the business with the potential for a long term career and prospects for the right individual.
The role of the Apprentice will be to work within a fast-paced HR office environment supporting the PreciseHR team with a wide variety of administrative tasks and general office duties (including basic bookkeeping) which will be key to the smooth running of all aspects of the business. Some of the main aspects of what the role will involve are:
• General day to day administration duties such as answering the phone, photocopying, filing, diary management, researching and other duties as directed to support the team.
• Communicating and liaising with colleagues, Directors and clients to build essential relationships for the continued growth of the business.
• Creating letters, excel spreadsheets, email correspondence and dealing with telephone enquiries to meet the business needs.
• Data entry on to spreadsheets or company templates and other relevant company information systems.
• Basic Bookkeeping – invoices/bills – using Quickbooks
• Preparing and organising training courses, room bookings and supporting with maintaining and updating training materials
• Meeting and greeting visitors and hosting as required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- • Organised, methodical and accurate approach to work
- • Able to plan for and meet scheduled and ad hoc deadlines
- • Able to plan for and effectively cope with peaks in workload
- • Work to high levels of confidentiality and professionalism
- • A positive can-do attitude
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Keen to learn and develop with a flexible approach
- • Ability to work well in teams and be a self-starter
- • Willing to take responsibility and accountability