Job DescriptionAre you interested in working for a forward thinking, well established organisation? Mitie are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to support their office in Bristol and become an integral part of the team. If you are an organised individual, with a passion to excel and progress, get your application in today to be considered.
The key duties surrounding the role of the apprentice will be:
• Provision of administration to the account management team, assisting with all aspects of contract support delivering great customer service.
• To be responsible for the Administration Co-ordination of Soft Services delivery on the account such as Cleaning, Waste, Feminine Hygiene and Pest Control.
• Raise Purchase Orders to Mitie partners and sub-contractors and approve to pay in accordance with procedure.
• Own and administer Quoted Works Tracker.
• Administer and update Managed Fund Tracker.
• Liaise with Suppliers and Sub-contractors, to achieve optimum efficiency.
• Produce system reports as required for both internal management information and client contract reviews in accordance with the Business Management System and Site-Specific requirements.
• Assisting with monthly report production.
Working Week8am – 5pm Monday to Friday 1 Hour Lunch
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer literate
- • Microsoft application experience
- • Punctuality
- • Ability to adapt
- We are looking for a hardworking, confident individual who is punctual, pays attention to detail and has a willingness to learn and progress through the apprenticeship programme.
Future ProspectsPotential of a full time position on completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship, or progression onto the Level 4 Programme.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)