Job DescriptionAre you interested in Business Administration? If so, Huggle Pets are looking for a Motivated and Professional individual to join their highly successful and rewarding Customer Service & Business Administration team, whilst you complete a Customer Service Apprenticeship gaining a worldwide recognised qualification.
• Working on various online selling platforms like eBay, Tesco Direct and our own website etc. Product listing, product photo editing, SEO site maintenance.
• Maintain, prioritise and complete a task list as given by line manager, director or the senior staff members.
• Maintain Health and Safety within the office environment.
• Keeping office / workplace areas in order- tidy, clean
• Communicating with customers over telephone and by email / chat
• Data entry using Excel, completing documentation
• Among daily duties will also include editing existing advert data, creating data for our inventory management system, using Excel Spreadsheets.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00 pm 37.5 hours a week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • You have a keen eye for detail and always seem to know when something is not quite as it should be.
- • You have the ability to capture & relay information accurately
- • You are active, proactive, detail orientated & articulate
- • Have strong communication skills
- • Understand products and services
- • You have a great attitude, strong interpersonal skills and drive
- • You have a great strong desire learn and develop new skills
- • I.T literate and tech savvy
- • Able to stay calm and focused under pressure
- • Polite and professional
Future ProspectsOpportunity at the end of the Apprenticeship for a full-time position.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).