Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for someone to start their career. EQV are looking for a Business Administrator to support them in the office on a daily basis. An exciting and growing company with a lot of potential for the right candidate.
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office including all internal processes, as well as the running of the training centre. This will include :
Supporting the sales team in the quests to obtain orders
Liaising with customers
Database updates, mailshots and marketing.
As well as supporting the Directors within the organisation.
You may also be expected to drive to customer sites at times.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • IT LITERATE
- • Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook although training will be given
- • Confident telephone manner
- • Highly motivated
- • Enthusiastic
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).