Job DescriptionThe successful candidate will embark on our career ladder of excellence. Reporting in to the Office Manager, this is an excellent opportunity in a rapidly growing company. The role is suitable for recent graduates looking to secure their first role in a professional and progressive role.
As part of your role, you will have the opportunity to interact with our permanent staff members and to make a real impact in helping global, blue-chip organisations transform their businesses. The role in return will provide you with invaluable skills for your professional profile and with hard work and dedication, it could be the last new job you ever take!
No prior experience in Project Management or Data Handling is required, but the role does require someone intelligent, driven and ambitious to manage projects from beginning to end.
The type of tasks vary on a weekly basis. Examples of duties our current Project Team are working on include:
* Data analysis and data inputting (including data integrity)
* Supporting the sales consultants on a structured headhunt (using targeted data)
* Procuring a new portal system to integrate with our CRM
* Integrating current data with new data
* Conducting market research on a specific sector for one of our consultants
* Procuring infrastructure upgrades in conjunction with a director
* Working with our Office Manager and an external design company
* Forsyth Barnes are an Executive Search Consultancy and we pride ourselves on providing interns with a career-launching and exciting experience during their time with us.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent computer Skills
- • Knowledge of All Microsoft Applications
- • Team Player
- • Excellent Communication skills
- • Excellent Customer Services
- • Hardworking
- • Motivated
- • Happy
- • Excellent Attitude
Future ProspectsFulltime position with career progression routes.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).