Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity to work for a innovative, creative employer, Modus. Modus agency is a Worcester design agency specialising in, graphic design, print, web design and marketing based in 2 fantastic studios in Farrier Street in the heart of Worcester.
The Role Modus are seeking an Office Administrator Apprentice whose duties include:
Actively developing into a sales & support expert
Purchasing and buying at the “best price’ to maximise margin
Often the first point of contact, you’ll be interacting with clients by email, on the phone and in person.
Helping and assisting the front of house nettl team
Meeting & exceeding daily sales targets,
Project managing, Website updates for clients, Artwork updates for clients
Putting approved artwork to print
Printing and finishing jobs
Creating quotations and estimates for existing and new customers and sending follow ups to secure sales
Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity on our server and CMS system
Keeping customer databases up to date and creating new customers on our CMS system
Being proficient with spreadsheets in order to track sales, orders in progress and company spending
Building and developing both existing and new relationships with clients
Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Answering phones and connecting calls to the appropriate department
Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Ability to work independently and effectively, in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical and accurate approach with a proven ability to focus on detail
- Self-motivation with initiative and drive
- Good organisational & planning skills Microsoft Office skills,
- Excellent telephone manner, clear and effective communication skills
- Having good time management whilst working on and managing many projects at once
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Are keen to learn and keep up to date with latest technologies
- Can self-motivate and cope with pressure of deadlines
- An individual with a bubbly personality who can offer unique and bright ideas to modus
Future ProspectsProgression onto Level 4
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).