Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity to work for a successfully growing company in Wellingborough!
Beauticians, salon owners and wholesalers love Salonserve’s products because we provide beauty professionals with the best possible price, helping them to enjoy a successful and profitable business.
As a mail order business, we stock and manufacture a range of products and equipment for the beauty industry and we’re a B2B provider, which means we do not sell to the general public.
We distribute our products via a large catalogue and because our products are so fantastic, our customers phone our team to place an order and that’s where we’ll need your help.
• Own transport and UK driving license.
• Experience delivering customer service to clients over the telephone.
• Experience using SAGE 50.
• Exposure to the beauty industry and products.
Salonserve wants to become a £10 million business and you’ll play a vital part in our journey – you’ll keep our customers super happy by delivering excellent customer service at all times.
• Answering our customer’s calls and processing their orders by inputting product codes into SAGE 50 and taking payment via payment terminals.
• Completing various administrative tasks to support order taking and other office functions.
• Speaking to customers about their orders and providing after sale care.
Working WeekMonday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, 30 minutes lunch break (40 hours per week)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Able to provide friendly and helpful assistance to clients and co-workers.
- • Ability to work within a team
- • Be PC proficient, especially in Microsoft office.
- • Confident, professional manner.
- • Able to communicate well.
- • Positive overall approach.
Future ProspectsPermanent position for the right candidate with the opportunity to progress within the business.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).