Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity working in a friendly, fast paced environment. You will play a vital part of the team supporting with administrative duties.
To provide a great support service to the whole team at Precision, by ensuring calls are handled appropriately, set tasks are completed on time and efficiently and by endeavouring to provide the best possible service to colleagues, candidates and clients alike. You will be passionate about our company values and demonstrate ‘living’ them at all times. Our company values are; Listen, Integrity, Passion, Engage and Support.
• General administration duties such as formatting CV’s, assisting with production and layouts of proposals and other formal documents, letter typing, posting job advertisements online, providing unsuccessful candidates with feedback via email and inputting data into the CRM Database
• You will also be required to take on receptionist type duties such as answering the telephone, greeting Clients and Candidates upon arrival at our offices and ensuring general tidiness of the offices
• Other duties may include assisting with the ordering of stationery, handling incoming and outgoing mail and use of software such as Excel and PowerPoint
• This job role is ideal for anyone that is keen to progress themselves further within a successful office-based business environment
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- IT Literate
- Team Player
- Customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive working attitude
Future ProspectsPossible full-time position for right candidate
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).