Job Description***Fantastic opportunity has arisen for Administrators to join this amazing business.*** This position is primarily to assist the Operations Manager and Supervisor in the administration of the department.
This position is primarily to assist the Operations Manager and Supervisor in the administration of the department and will include the following duties:
• Inputting Attainment Results – we collect information on SAT results, GCSE exam results and termly Teacher Assessments, which have to be accurately input into spreadsheets
• Entering/Checking Incoming Data – Local Authorities require various reports from information provided. It is necessary to provide this information back to them in an accurate and timely manner
• Inputting ePEP information – Local Authorities input information regarding their LAC education plans on our online ePEP. It is necessary to maintain the database ensuring all information is accurate
• Answering Incoming Calls – the Customer Service department receives incoming calls from schools and Local Authorities on a daily basis. It is very important that these calls are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent and professional telephone manner
- • Accurate data input
- • Ability to work to deadlines
- • Ability to work to a high standard, unsupervised
- • Team player
- • But able to work on own initiative
- • Positive attitude
- • Good time keeper
Future ProspectsFull time positions available in a well-established market leading company
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).