Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity has become available for Business Administration Apprentice to join an expanding team.
Your duties for the role will be:
· Collecting incoming deliveries from reception and ensuring that the correct quantities and items have been received.
· Filing of office documentations, including quotes, catalogues and invoices.
· Preparing delivery notes and Address labels for outgoing deliveries
· Organising storage of Samples and ensure that they are clearly labelled and update Office Manager when items are added or removed from stock
· Ordering Stationary and office supplies
· Checking incoming deliveries for the day in liaison with Production Manager.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsMust hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
- Good use of Microsoft Word. Outlook and Excel skills
- Excellent phone manner and able to take detailed messages for staff
- Customer Service
- Fluent English – Written and Spoken
- Need to have a hard working attitude
- Need to be positive and flexible
- Need to be organised
- Need to be customer focused
- Need to be proactive and use your own initiative
- A clear communicator both in person and on the phone
Future ProspectsPermanent role after the apprenticeship.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).