Job DescriptionAn opportunity has arisen to join an award winning financial advisory firm as a Business Administrator Apprentice. The role will give you an excellent opportunity to gain experience. We are keen to recruit a candidate eager to learn and develop.
This is a great opportunity to develop and learn skills associated with maintaining databases and digital records.
– Arranging team meetings (monthly & quarterly), setting agenda and taking minutes
– Team Social events, booking & confirming venue sending out invites
– Opening and distributing the post each day
– Arranging 1-2-1s and Banking Reconciliation
– Issuing Letters of Authority to providers (within 24 hours of receipt)
– Requesting & gathering initial information
– Entering existing plans and fact find information onto software system
– Pass initial information to Para-planner
– Liaise with provider & client once case is submitted to see through to completion
– Scan all completed cases onto Volume for submission to compliance
– Issuing out marketing material (including the Investment report) to clients
– Monitoring the response and usage by the client (using software programmes to be confirmed)
– Helping to organise client seminars to include issuing invites, confirm response, prepare venue and attend
While a great deal of time will be spent on updating and monitoring systems, your role will also require assisting the office with general administration support.
As well as working towards a level 3 Business administration qualification, the company also encourages further study/ training to help employees achieve their full potential.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 3.30pm 30 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsGood organisation skills, strong communication skills, strong IT skills
Personal QualitiesOutgoing nature, motivated, keen to progress and learn new skills
Future ProspectsFull permanent prospects
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)