Job DescriptionSet your career alight with this great opportunity to learn a vast array of skills in a prestigious college environment. The apprentice will have the chance to join the property development team to get involved with all aspects of the business and light up their CV with loads of new skills! What a great opportunity!
The apprentice will be joining a small team on the property development side assisting with maintaining the company’s property portfolio and the smooth running of the business. Great opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business and to learn a wealth of skills!
- Ringing properties and liaising with councils and planning departments to assist with any issues that may arise.
- Finding out information to assist with any problems in a timely manner.
- Logging any issues using spreadsheets
- Recording inbound and outgoing phone calls
- Dealing with issues in an appropriate manner
- Providing admin support including emails, post and filing.
- Dealing with repair request in an appropriate and timely manner
- Build relationships with planning departments and councils
- Working closely with other colleagues and providing support when required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Customer service
Personal Qualities• Good communication
• Organizational skills
Future Prospects• Full time position for the right candidate • Progression onto Level 4
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)