Job DescriptionFly your career flag at this well-respected and professional company. As the apprentice, you will learn to become a multi-skills business professional whilst expanding on your IT skills. Apply now!
|As the Business Apprentice, you will be used across the business to learn all areas of the company as well as boosting your existing IT skills to develop our business.
You will be:
· Managing the reception – greeting delegates and answer the phone, dealing the enquiries and taking messages
· Managing Social Media sites and updating the website
· Updating of companies electronic records using databases and Excel management
· Raising invoices and purchase orders
· Assisting with the post
· Answering emails
General administrative tasks as and when required
Working WeekMon – Friday (Flexi time) 8-4 or 9-5 (leave at 3 on a Friday)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good communication skills
- IT Literate – Excel and Word preferably
- Friendly and happy
- Team player
Future ProspectsFull Time Role for the right person.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)