Job DescriptionDavies Group is looking for an apprentice to develop into a fully-fledged claims handler, this role operates with a high level of autonomy allowing you to make informed decisions about the claim. There is a host of additional support and qualifications from an outstanding employer that nationally invests in their people.
The core duties of this role include:
• Working with policyholders supporting their claims.
• Liaising with underwriting teams.
• Processing payments to policyholders.
• Creating documents for various stakeholders.
• Receiving calls from policyholders and stakeholders to support claims.
Whilst in the role you will be fully supported to develop your knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry. With this, you will work towards the CILA qualification which is the industry standard.
You will receive full training and support from Davies learning and development team alongside 3aaa’s assessors. The role also will allow you to experience various areas of business and understand the full process the business undertakes.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • A self-starter passionate about delivering top quality customer service to clients and colleagues
- • Great interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- • Ability to work well under pressure and act pro-actively and intuitively
- • Proficient in Outlook, Word & Excel
- • Social
- • Enthusiastic
- • “Can do” attitude
- • Reliable
- • Sense of humour
- • Hard working
- • Professional