Job DescriptionParadise Seafood is a fresh and frozen seafood distributor to London’s fine dining restaurants, and we are one of London’s leading suppliers of the highest quality seafood.
• You will be responsible for creating and chasing opportunities and driving sales with new accounts.
• Seeking and contacting decision makers
• Arranging and attending potential customer appointments
• High level of administration needs to be completed whilst pursuing a lead
• Keep sales enquiry log up to date and monitor all won and lost business
• Providing admin support to both sales and management
• Good attention to detail is essential
• Handling complaints, finding solutions where and when required, ensuring excellent management of accounts.
Working Week10am- 6pm Monday to Friday
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Effective Customer Service
- Computer Literate
- Written and verbal communication skills
Future ProspectsProgression into a full time role and onto the next qualification.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.