Job DescriptionDo you want to work for a fast paced, busy and growing business based in the heart of Southwark? A fantastic opportunity has become available for a hard-working individual keen to kick start their career within the procurement department.
• Dealing with day-to-day procurement requests from clients through our Kayako Helpdesk ticket system.
• Responding to requests; selecting appropriate supplier to use for purchase (guided by Procurement Manager).
• Creating quotes for client in WorkflowMax system; following up appropriate authorisers at client-end for approval of quote before expiry; preparing invoice to client (sending invoice is done by Finance Assistant)
• Creating purchase orders in WorkflowMax system for items purchased; making orders through relevant suppliers for items on purchase orders; dealing with order when received in office as per order receipt process.
• Booking couriers including generating POs.
• Adhering to best practice procurement queue management as detailed by Finance Manager.
• Difficult tickets discussed with Procurement Manager & resolved or escalated to Procurement Manager/Finance Manager as appropriate.
• Procurement role also includes collection of deliveries from front desk & labelling appropriately, checking items received against PO, raising any issues with supplier; adding items to inventory system as required.
• Management of the WorkflowMax job costing system in conjunction with Finance Assistant; ensuring quotes are being approved, invoiced, purchase orders created & receipted, and all appropriate sales/purchase invoices going through Xero.
Working WeekMonday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Must have IT knowledge as you will need to understand the lingo
- • General knowledge about IT kit
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Motivated
- • Desire to succeed