Job DescriptionWith potential for our products in an increasing number of sectors, we need additional sales and marketing resource. This is an exciting opportunity to develop real skills and experience, with good career prospects, as part of a small but growing team. If you think you have the attitudes and enthusiasm we hope to hear from you soon!
In this role, duties would include:
– Prepare and maintain a presence on social media sites, in particular LinkedIn and Twitter
– Maintain SEO and Analytics
– Assist in the maintenance of the current website
– Review the website content on a daily basis
– Make additions to the website in line with current trends
– Arrange all new content to be added in a timely manner
– Send out feedback surveys to clients
– Create adverts as and when
– Telephone and email marketing
– Marketing research
– Sales data reporting
– Supporting external sales team
– Replying to customer enquiries
– Providing quotations
– Preparing orders
– Supporting and co-ordinating events and exhibitions
– Monitor and co-ordinate sales orders and deliveries
– Ensuring Health & Safety is adhered to at all times
– Any other duties as required by the business
– Network effectively in the community
Working WeekMonday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Self management
- Computer Literate
- Able to converse with different levels of management and profession
Future ProspectsFull time role upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop real skills and experience, with good career prospects, as part of a small but growing team.
If you think you have the attitudes, enthusiasm and determination to help us, we hope to hear from you soon!
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Worcester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.