Job DescriptionInsure your future careers is the best it can be, starting with this amazing opportunity in the Business world. Looking to take your first step on the career ladder and looking for progression opportunities? If so then this could be the position for you!!
As our Business Apprentice, you will be located into the Renewals or Servicing department, undertaking the following duties:
• Corresponding with Clients/Brokers and insurers via email and telephone
• Supporting with client queries
• Making Policy Amendments and sending documentation
• Keeping diaries for policies which require further information and ensuring this is chased to policies are kept up to date and covered on the correct basis.
• Working through the departments general inbox to ensure everything that comes in gets actioned in date order.
• Checking and sending documents
• Adding information to our back-office system
• Chasing for information
• Working to tight deadlines
• Any other associated/required duties when required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Good customer service focus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Take initiative when working with team members
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Good numeracy skills
- Reasonably Confident
- Wiling to learn
Future ProspectsProgression on to level 4 or permanent role for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).