Job DescriptionWorking for a national passive fire protection company based in the East Midlands; in the construction industry where you will assist the office manager and team in all their daily duties, mainly administration, also having the opportunity to get involved in various areas of the business.
Working closely with the onsite team you will get the chance to experience an array of roles and duties, usually liked within Administration, however theirs a chance to get more involved in the offsite field based work if the interest is there.
Some duties may be, but not limited too;
• Assistant to the Office Manager/Director.
• Hiring and off-hiring access equipment.
• Sourcing and booking accommodation and transport.
• Ordering materials and stock.
• Chasing outstanding retention payments and invoices.
• Assisting with technical drawings/scaling.
• Providing administrative support for meetings.
• Basic administering of the HR records.
• Resolving administrative problems.
• Analyse and report data.
• Creating new and bespoke documents.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Computer literate; IT skills and experience are desirable.
- • Anyone 18 or over would be ideal but not essential (due to this making the role more versatile and meaning the candidate could gain more experience in other areas of the business)
- • A driving licence and transport would be ideal but not essential.
- Personable and friendly
- Confident and professional
- An interest in the construction industry is desirable
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right person.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).