Job DescriptionFuel your career with the right skills and experience with this great opportunity to join a well-established business based in Worcestershire.
|The apprentice will have the opportunity to get involved in all departments whilst being vital support to the sales consultant team: The apprentice’s duties will include but are not limited to…
· Taking calls from clients and potential customers over the phone and dealing with appropriately
· Record Customer Feedback, Analyse the information and produce Graph/ document to illustrate the feedback
· System Operation – Continually use and understand the data base’s and how to document information
· Support with Repairing any IT hardware, could include Computers/ Printers
· Referring enquires to the sales consultants efficiently and effectively
· Sales order processing
· Using the companies in house CRM system to input vehicle details
· Assisting with the admin for the sales consultants
· Registering new vehicles as they come in
Assisting on all departments as required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 09:00am – 17.00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Customer Service
Personal Qualities• Confident
• Good communication skills
Future ProspectsProgression onto Level 4 and permanent role for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)