Job DescriptionAn opportunity has arisen for a cloud accounting and business support apprentice to join the established arm of chartered accountants in North West London. The successful applicant will benefit from working with a vibrant team, learning about the financial foot print of companies operating In sectors such as IT, E-Commerce and hospitality.
|Duties include but not limited to:|
– Assisting with recovering the financial transactions of clients
– Maintaining the businesses record of sales and accounts still owed
– Training on cloud accounting packages and assisting clients with migrating to electronic cloud accounting
– Maintaining and optimising electronic databases
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9.30am-5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good numerical reasoning skills
• Computer literate
Personal Qualities• Strong work ethic
• Positive mental attitude
• Professional demeanour
Future ProspectsPermeant opportunities for a strong candidate, including progression onto the level 4 and further career development in the finance industry. Professional certification will be encourages.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Watford on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.