Job DescriptionOur client have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to be part of a growing team and in an exciting industry. Cloud business applications are changing the way small and medium businesses are able to start successfully and grown. This role will see you on the road in this growing IT sector.
This is fantastic opportunity to be part of a small and growing team at the beginning of a new and exciting industry. Cloud business applications are changing the way small and medium businesses are able to start successfully and grow. By being an adaptable member of the team and wanting to learn new skills this apprentice role will provide the training, experience and skills to set you on the road in this exciting and growing IT sector.
The main Purpose of the Job is to assist in the implementation, integration and support of business applications for clients (to include applications such as Xero, Unleashed, Shopify and associated add-ons).
Full training will be given and the main duties will include:
• Assisting in the setup and customer systems
• Where applicable add to the company’s quality management and business op-erational procedures
• Communicating with customers by email, telephone and face to face including at the customer’s premises
• Reporting to the Head of Business Applications on the progress of work
• Assisting with Cloud Software Integration
• Assisting with Cloud Software implementation
• Reporting on the data reporting design
• Providing Telephone, Email and Remote support of customer software systems
• General basic administration tasks for the Business Applications department
• Ensuring a professional and friendly service when liaising with all customers
Working Week30 hours per week – can be flexible around 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • IT skills
- • Computer literate
- • Self Motivated, enthusiastic and excellent communication skills
- • Excellent interpersonal skills
- • Able to use own initiative, work as a team and seeks to exceed expectations
- • Methodical, able to problem solve, meet deadlines
Future ProspectsTo progress to level 4 and to become a permanent member of the team, taking on more responsibility.
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).