Job DescriptionDo you want to be part of something special?Then join us at the Dearne ALC!
• Contribute to the implementation of the Marketing and promotional activity.
• Coordinate the production and distribution of the Dearne’s branded marketing material.
• Further develop SharePoint in conjunction with the SLT lead and the Finance and Extended Services Manager.
• Populate the intranet and website with new and appropriate materials
• Contribute to the development of and manage the production of any marketing materials.
• Produce photographs and videos to enhance publicity materials.
Full job description available upon request.
Working WeekMonday to Friday Hours to be agreed
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Effective use of ICT to support learning
- Ability to generate ideas for improvement in the service area
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and punctual
- Passion for digital marketing would be ideal
Future ProspectsOpportunity of full time employment, or progression on to the Level 4.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Sheffield for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.