Job DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Community Host Apprentice at our new Future Business Centre (FBC) in Hackney, London. Designed as the home for impact entrepreneurs, the centre combines workspace and event & meeting room space and our business support programme, Serious Impact.
• To greet and direct visitors.
• To deal with queries in person and over the phone from tenants, guests, visitors and others.
• To assist with delivering reception and office services during core opening hours.
• To assist with booking and organising meetings including room set-ups and clearing away.
• To ensure the appearance of the Centre is at a high standard always.
• To provide administrative support to the reception and centre management teams.
• To take part in appropriate training and staff development.
• To perform other duties appropriate to the job as required.
Working WeekWorking hours - Monday-Friday with hours changing between 08:30-16:30 or 09:30-17:30 with 1 hour for lunch.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Knowledge of Microsoft Office & willingness to learn new computer programmes.
- • Basic administration skills.
- • A friendly, courteous manner with the confidence to build relationships with centre users.
- • Excellent written and spoken English.
- • Well presented, professional, reliable and ethical
- • Organised and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate, progression to Level 4 Associate Associate Project Manager.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)