Job DescriptionAre you a hardworking and motivated individual? Are you an organised person? Do you enjoy working in a busy, buzzing team environment? Would you like for a growing national company, who is willing to support you in all aspects of the apprenticeship?
• To liaise with Academy teams to ensure timely and accurate completion and submission of all Apprentice related documentation throughout their Apprenticeship
• To maintain compliance within Academy Apprentice files
• To ensure timely registration with relevant awarding bodies
• To actively drive timely progress reviews and escalate and raise non-compliance issues
• To ensure auditable evidence is maintained to support all funding claims
• To maintain knowledge and understanding of funding body and business compliance requirements
• To maintain accurate systems of control and tracking
• To support HO Data and Compliance teams as required to meet the needs of the business
• To participate in on-going training in order to enhance and improve compliance
• To undertake other duties that may arise from time to time, in line with the general purpose of the post
• To act as an ambassador for Aspire Achieve Advance at all times
• To perform any Ad-hoc duties that the Company considers to be reasonable.
• To be mindful of your personal safety and the safety of apprentices and colleagues
• Attend training courses to further your personal development and knowledge
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Analytical – methodical and analytical in thinking
- Good written English
- Good problem solver
- Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
- Confident and articulate
- Good problem solver – can connect the dots between elements and derive a conclusion
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and full-time employment to the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).