Job DescriptionWhat you'll be doing includes, not limited to: • ensuring timely registration with relevant awarding bodies • actively driving timely progress reviews and escalate and raise non-compliance issues • maintaining knowledge and understanding of funding body and business compliance requirements
|3aaa Apprenticeships, a Grade 1 Ofsted awarded Training Provider of Apprenticeships, have an exciting opportunity for a Office Administrator to join our fun, friendly and professional team at our Bristol office.
The role will involve reviewing apprentice files and to monitor the timely and accurate completion and submission of all Apprentice related documentation throughout their Apprenticeship.
The ideal candidate will ideally be experienced in student learning records systems, apprenticeship systems and administration in a fast-paced work environment.
· Working with the 3aaa Bristol team
· Administrative duties
· Handling government documents
· Auditing documents
You will have excellent communication and organisational skills, be adaptable and able to make positive changes.
· ensuring timely registration with relevant awarding bodies
· actively driving timely progress reviews and escalate and raise non-compliance issues
· maintaining knowledge and understanding of funding body and business compliance requirements
· participating in on-going training in order to enhance and improve compliance
· supporting the Head Office Data and Compliance teams as required to meet the needs of the business
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Organised, methodical and accurate with high levels of attention to detail
- • Able to prepare accurate and timely documentation and reports
- • Proficient user of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- • Substantial administrative experience
- Hard working
Future ProspectsFull time compliance officer role.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)