Job DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity with a fast growing company where you will gain experience in a wide range of conference calling areas, in particular specialist telephone systems.
Kidatu Ltd is a growing company and has an opportunity for an IT Conference Co-Ordinator Apprentice. This role will involve:
- Data input using the company database
- Database maintenance
- Input conference call bookings and amendments into a bespoke online application
- Deal with client queries, taking booking details and amendments and actioning these via online applications
- Deliver conference calls in real time
- Sending welcome packs to new customers, printing and sending letters to prospective customers and entering prospect information into databases
You will receive full training and support from the company’s director. Working times can be flexible.
(Full training and support will be provided as part of the 12 month apprenticeship)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:15am – 5:15pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsYou should be computer literate and comfortable using a wide variety of software programmes. Any technical IT experience would be a distinct advantage
It is essential that you have a confident telephone manner, and are an articulate speaker on the phone. You must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
This is a varied role, the candidate must be willing to work within a small team and help other agents with their tasks. They must be articulate and confident. Full training and support will be given.
Personal QualitiesKidatu are looking for someone with a positive attitude and motivation, who is enthusiastic about developing their IT career. You should be a good team player and a confident individual who is able to work well in a small team.
Future ProspectsAn opportunity to work full time at Kidatu Ltd.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)