Job DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity with a fast growing company where you will gain experience in a wide range of technical IT areas, in particular specialist telephone systems.
This excllent is a growing company and has an opportunity for an IT Conference Co-Ordinator Apprentice. This role will involve:
- Data input using the company database
- Database maintenance
- Input conference call bookings and amendments into a bespoke online application
- Deal with client queries, taking booking details and amendments and actioning these via online applications
- Deliver conference calls in real time
- Sending welcome packs to new customers, printing and sending letters to prospective customers and entering prospect information into databases
You will receive full training and support from the company’s director. Working times can be flexible.
(Full training and support will be provided as part of the 12 month apprenticeship)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:15am – 5:15pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsYou should be computer literate and comfortable using a wide variety of software programmes. Any technical IT experience would be a distinct advantage. It is essential that you have a confident telephone manner, and are an articulate speaker on the phone. You must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
This is a varied role, the candidate must be willing to work within a small team and help other agents with their tasks. They must be articulate and confident.
Full training and support will be given.
Personal QualitiesOur client are looking for someone with a positive attitude and motivation, who is enthusiastic about developing their IT career. You should be a good team player and a confident individual who is able to work well in a small team.
Future ProspectsFull time employment opportunity for the right apprentice based on the completion of the apprenticeship.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)