Job DescriptionWould you like to work for an award-winning company? Do you have a passion for social media and marketing? Are you a hard-working, determined and motivated individual? Is an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing what you are looking for? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you?
The ideal candidate will appreciate great content and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in marketing, along with an understanding of how to distribute the right stuff on the right media channels, at the right time.
You will have the opportunity to illustrate your enthusiasm for all things ‘social’ and display a good understanding of social networking platforms in a business capacity. With genuine appetite for online and digital environments, design for print projects and basic understanding of SEO with content for web, you will become our in-house media content mogul.
This role is at the cut and thrust of our work and here’s a taste of what it’s all about…
Source and manage content for websites, print projects, social networks, blogs and more
You’ll look after copy, image and infographic, audio and video content
You will liaise with copywriters, graphic designers, creatives and video production folk.
Source great content with the client brand, messaging and budget constraints in mind
Liaise with clients, face to face, over the phone and via email etc.
Develop client accounts with other content related services.
Manage all content received keeping it organised and accessible
Working with stats – reviewing, analysing and making recommendations.
Working WeekMonday to Friday 9-5:30
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to organise and manage own workflow.
- Prior digital marketing experience (preferred).
- A good eye for on-¬brand design and messaging
- Engaging communication skills
- Managing your own administration tasks
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and full time employment to the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.