Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen in the centre of Bath, seeking a Digital Marketing, Content Team Apprentice. We are looking for potential candidates who could use their growing digital and social media knowledge to act as researcher/writers.
– Quickly and effectively research and source compelling on-brand stories for the websites, suggesting them to the Editor and writing as directed.
– Identify trending topics for inclusion as well as up-coming events in key content areas
– Analyse article performance to create further story suggestions
– Write & post articles
– Contribute to social media channels
– Engage with users on social channels to promote the brand
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Knowledge of online publishing & relevant social platforms
• Knowledge of story sourcing / content curation / promotion
• Ability to understand media brands and how they serve their audience
• Highly flexible and collaborative
Personal Qualities• Excellent Customer Service and Sales Skills
• Hardworking, honest and punctual
• Willing to learn.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strive for quality in the work they do.
• Self-motivated and ability to use own initiative
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity and progression to level 4 for the right candidate
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)