Job DescriptionAre you looking to gain employment within Business and Administration? This is an amazing chance to not only start a career but to also expand your knowledge within a busy, exciting workplace environment. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to support the growth and expansion of a successful Renewable Energy business.
The duties of the Contracts Admin Assistant are to act in a support role to the overall business function, working across and supporting a variety of disciplines. These duties include:
- Provide outstanding administration support to all areas of the business including printing, filing, taking telephone calls.
- Undertake reception duties and welcome visitors into the organisation and the ability to act as a professional first point of contact – being a confident and articulate communicator
- Provide administration support to the Commercial Director including preparing information, diary management and typing when required
- Ensure that senior managers receive information in a timely fashion
- Support the Bookings and Data teams with regards to calls and administration systems
- Handle customer queries, resolving issues and providing the appropriate information.
- Provide an excellent customer service, being polite and courteous at all times
- Ability to effectively respond to urgent priorities and deliver required actions and give constructive feedback to scripts, treatments and ideas
Any other reasonable task required to support the business function.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 HRS PW
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Have a high level of organisation and time management skills
• Excellent standard of English – both written and verbal
• Proficient level of experience in the use of IT, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Have a meticulous nature, paying attention to detail
• Have a flexible approach to work
• Promote the positives of working as part of a team
Personal Qualities• Have excellent personal skills including tact, diplomacy, discretion and a sense of humour
• Have a positive, can do attitude.
Future Prospects92% of 3aaa’s Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)