Job DescriptionAre you on the hunt for a HOT job!? South London Heating are igniting their Apprenticeship Flame and are looking to recruit an apprentice in their offices based on the outskirts of London. Don’t forget to have a look at their website and social media platforms… Interested? Read on……
As the Customer Care and Office Administrator Apprentice, you will play a very important and valuable part of the team within South London Heating.
The role will be what you make of it, and should that be a real success, the benefits and opportunities offered to you will be never ending!
Duties will include:
– Liaise with customers (telephone / email) while maintaining a high level of per-sonalised customer service at all times
– Successfully book appointments with customers by building value on our com-pany while ensuring confidence in our brand
– Support the Customer Care & Office Manager the company’s daily operations
– Support with all service, repair and maintenance bookings
– Using our project management software for data entry, bookings, and other processes required for our daily operations
– Support the Customer Care & Office Manager with purchase orders (receipting and reconciliation) and supplier accounts
– General office administration and handling of day-to-day admin duties
– Managing customer Invoices & payments (inc. billing, facilitating customer payments, expenses tracking)
– Support the onsite engineering teams with incoming customer information
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Experienced with working in an office environment
- • Dedicated in Business Admin & Customer Care, with a strong desire to help people
- • Excellent telephone manner
- • Excellent computer skills with advanced Microsoft Office
- • Excellent communication (spoken/written English)
- • Proactive & keen to learn and support with customer care, office administra-tion, & handling of day-to-day admin duties
- • Computer savvy and comfortable with using project management software for bookings and data entry (training will be provided)
- • A focused, motivated individual with a "can do" attitude
- • Organised with great attention to detail
- • Social
- • Enthusiastic
- • “Can do” attitude
- • Reliable
- • Sense of humour
- • Hard working
- • Professional
- • Punctual
- • Ability to adapt in various situations
- • Professional & with personal integrity
- • Live within 10 miles of SE20
Future ProspectsProgression to gain another qualification and/or full-time role.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).