Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity to join has arisen to join the Claims team at The Etico Group who are entirely UK based and draw all its employees from the local area of Sheffield. We are dedicated to giving younger employees the chance to gain genuine experience and are supported by government backed Apprenticeship Schemes.
– Using phone and email communication to acquire, retain and support customers during their claims application process
– Making outbound calls to follow up customer enquiries and feedback
– Providing excellent customer service and building rapport to maintain Etico’s reputation as a trusted and professional company
– Be able to take on board feedback and coaching, in order to develop your skills
– Thrive in a targeted environment, meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets
– Ensure accurate and timely data input into the appropriate systems across all elements of customer contact
– Explaining processes and procedures effectively to customers
– Complying with all rules and regulations according the company and customer to ensure safe and effective communication
Working WeekMonday – Thursday, between 10am – 8pm + Friday 9am – 5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Self motivated
- • Knows own career aspirations and actively works to achieve goals.
- • Ability to develop self
- • Attention To Detail
- • excellent communication skills;
- • a positive, confident and determined approach;
- • ability and flexibility to adapt as and when needed;
- • a high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
Future ProspectsProgression to a Team Leader role.
The qualifications consist of:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English & Maths