Job DescriptionSituated in the heart of Leeds City Centre, based right next to the train station, this fantastic role will be suitable for someone who has the energy and drive to progress within a sales team. The ideal candidate should possess a passionate, ambitious and confident nature.
|As a sales apprentice, you will be responsible for calling appropriate businesses to sell our client’s outstanding Security, Storage and Networking services via the telephone for new business. You will build a good working relationship with these clients and introduce Altinet products, leading to you meeting a monthly KPI target. The job offers a guaranteed Basic Salary dependant on your experience along with a realistic commission to add in addition to this.
This Apprenticeship is suitable for someone who is looking to start a career in Sales but has little or no experience; recent school/college/sixth form leavers looking for a change in their career path. Due to the nature of the Apprenticeship, full training will be provided over the 12-month period of your contract with the opportunity to advance to a full-time role within the company.
· Making outbound calls to generate new customers and taking inbound calls and ultimately converting warm interest into sales
· Hitting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
· Lead generation – cold calling for multiple functions of the business
· Build and maintain current database
· Network with potential clients
· Integrate with the marketing team to develop and follow-up campaigns
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own work with minimum of supervision
- • Ability to work to deadlines, often under pressure
- • Excellent telephone manner
- • Driven
- • Good attention to detail
- • Team player
Future ProspectsThere is potential full-time employment for the successful candidates.
• Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)