Job DescriptionExcellent opportunely Working as part of the business administration team, this varied and diverse roll will encompass a wide range of day to day business administrative tasks. In turn this offers the successful candidate a broad skills base on which to further their career. Training and support will be provided.
· Responding to customer enquiries via email and telephone
· Investigate and answer queries in an efficient and timely manner
· Liaise with internal and external agents
· Undertake any additional tasks reasonably required by the company
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Confident communicator, both written and verbal
· Interested in understanding and solving problems
· Confidence to guide customers to the correct solution
· Desire to understand and resolve the needs of a customer
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Computer literate/effective Customer Service/Team Leader
- positive attitude/motivated/enthusiastic.
Future ProspectsPossible opportunity for a fulltime position after the apprenticeship.
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)