Job DescriptionDue to increased business and expansion of offices, Streets Ahead Estates are now expanding their local team in the Derby City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a fast growing estate agents situated in the Derby City Centre to gain invaluable experience.
This is an Apprenticeship role and will involve
• Answering Phone Calls from Clients
• Registering Tenants & Landlords
• Arranging and attending viewings throughout Derby
• Generation of new business
• Ability to follow instructions and use own initiative
• Office Administration
• Achieving your own personal objectives and targets that have been set.
• Enhancing the brand with external customers.
• Developing strong relationships with your colleagues and customers.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Team Player
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities are available within the business as well as gaining further qualifications.
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)