Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity working for an established water company based in Kent who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service. You will work in a busy Customer Service Department helping our customers every day, delivering a five out of five service on every contact.
• Responding to a range of customer contacts by telephone, e-mail and letter. These contacts can include bill and water supply queries and updates whilst ensuring that we efficiently deliver our customer satisfaction targets.
• Maintaining customer accounts to ensure that clear, accurate and timely bills are produced
• Logging all contacts from customers against the customer’s account to ensure comprehensive and accurate records are available
• Attending and contributing to team meetings
• Using information and resources to ensure that skills and knowledge are kept up to date and continuously developed
Working WeekMonday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am - 7:00pm on a shift pattern. You will also be required to work a Saturday once every 4 weeks with a day off in the week.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- 5 GCSE passes, grade A to C (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Have an enthusiastic customer service focus with a determination to resolve customer issues first time.
- Have good IT skills and demonstrate potential in excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Be able to communicate positively with customers and colleagues of all levels in a busy working environment.
- We are seeking a motivated individual with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Soft skills are really important to build a good rapport with customers and to work well with other team members so how the agent communicates is really important particularly over the phone.
Future ProspectsAs part of 2 year contract, we will provide a minimum of 6 months guaranteed employment once the qualification has been achieved. Successful candidates will have a permanent offer made after 2 years.
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)