Job DescriptionA great role for an outgoing and confident candidate who will get the opportunity to liaise with a wide range of clients and generate business leads for a leading Estate Agent. In a role where no 2 days are the same.
• Calling clients with updates and chasing relevant documentation
• Liaising with solicitors to push the sales forward and ensure the sale is progress-ing smoothly
• Making and receiving calls from clients to assist with queries
• Providing outstanding customer service
• Preparing and storing documentation
• Updating the internal database with information and documentation
• Dealing with issues during the sale process
Working WeekMonday to Friday 8.45 to 5.30
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Able to use basic Microsoft and desktop packages
- Have a keen eye for detail
Future ProspectsPermanent role for the right candidate.
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)