Job DescriptionDo you want to work for one of the North East’s digital agency as part of the customer service team? If you are looking to start your customer service career, then apply today.
Market Me Ltd is a successful and rapidly growing digital agency from the North East based in Stockton-on-Tees. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic customer service and sales apprentice.
We are looking for someone who will deal with customer queries, carry out courtesy calls to existing customers, generate leads, and grow both existing and new accounts. Experience isn’t required, but the most important skill for this position is the ability to communicate effectively via the telephone as this will be the largest and most important part of the role. An interest in digital marketing would be a plus, but more importantly you’ll be confident; outgoing, and keen to begin a career in sales.
• Place outbound calls to other businesses to build relationships and gather leads
• Ensure our existing customers are happy and have all the products that are suitable for their business via regular courtesy calls
• Follow up on marketing-generated leads
• Maintain records of correspondence and lead generation utilising company data tools
• Support colleagues on an ad-hoc basis when required
• A market-leading basic pay package
• An extremely generous commission structure
• Socialable working hours, with a 3:15 finish on a Friday
• 28 days paid holiday per annum
• A dedicated trainer to guide and assist you throughout your employment
Working WeekMonday to Thursday 8.30 to 4.15 Friday 8.30 to 3.15
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Good Communication Skills
- Organisational skills
- Computer Literate
Future ProspectsPermanent position for the right candidate with progression on to Level 3
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.