Job DescriptionAre you looking to kick start your career at a well-known reputable company? Do you enjoy speaking to people and have a driving licence? Well Ringtons have an amazing opportunity for you with an outstanding starting salary! You will form part of the customer service team here at Ringtons and deliver our outstanding products across West Yorkshire.
During your 13 month Customer Service Apprenticeship, you will be provided with training across multiple tasks within our Birstall office, becoming a pivotal member of the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering our products to our network of consumers, providing excellent and friendly customer service
• Completing stock replenishment to ensure customers’ requirements are fully met
• Making regular calls on households in specified areas, offering a wide range of Ringtons products
Any other duties as appropriate and inline with the role
Working Week40 Hours per week. Monday – Friday with finishing time of 6.00 pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent customer service and communication skills
- • Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- • Ability to undertake a varied workload and be able to adapt and prioritise
- • Due to the requirement to drive company vans, applicants must be in possession of a full, current driving licence.
- • A polite, confident and friendly approach
- • Enjoy working outdoors
- • To be diligent, reliable and punctual
Future ProspectsA potential full time position for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.