Job DescriptionDo you have an interest in Motorbikes and the auto industry? We have a rare opportunity for the right person to join our busy team as an apprentice customer service advisor in our main office in Burton on Trent. You will be working closely with customers on the phone, via internet and in person and booking them in for training.
Duties will include but are not limited too;
• Dealing with customer enquiries, answering phone calls dealing with various aspects of the businesses from training to motorcycle maintenance.
• General administration duties to help assist with the smooth running of the office and reception.
• You will need to be friendly and able to welcome customers when they come into the shop; offering them drinks, making general conversation etc.
• Answering incoming calls, and making outgoing calls when required.
• Work alongside the mechanics in the workshop with ordering parts and booking them into the billing system.
• You will be required to help with showroom responsibility, including moving stock, maintaining a high standard with the displays of the bikes and safety equipment plus keeping the showroom clean and tidy.
• You will also be required to be clear and professional when speaking to training clients; this will include quoting courses, booking courses also liaising with instructors.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9am-5pm (Weekend work is required occasionally but upon request)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer Literate
- • Numeracy and Literacy skills
- • Teamwork experience
- • Communication Skills
- • Customer Service Skills and experience
- • Adaptable; working well within a team and on your own initiative
- • Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- • A good attention to detail
- • An interest in motorbikes and the industry!
- • Hardworking
Future ProspectsOpportunities are available for the right candidate to develop within the business.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.