Job DescriptionWe seek a creative Sales Apprentice to join our team and start a long-term career. This position is the perfect entry level position. You should have fantastic communication skills; be highly motivated and driven by targets and success.
The role will include such duties as…
• Generating leads by cold calling companies
• Write up quotations for prospects/customers
• Chase up quotes
• Order processing
• Artwork/visual organisation
• Maintain relationships with prospects/customers with a view of increasing business
Working WeekThis is a full-time position. Office hours are Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English.
- • You should have good typing skills and experience in Microsoft Office is essential
- • Excellent customer service and communication skills
- • Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- • A polite, confident and friendly approach
- • To be diligent, reliable and punctual
Future ProspectsA potential full time position for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.