Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for Customer Service to join our Fashion Company. As a Customer Service Apprentice you will be involved in all aspects of Customer Service to our varied client base.
Contacting Customers via email – writing to inform customers of order status
Working with customers face to face
Working closely with the stock system.
Creating electronic orders using data entry
Helping manage stock
Printing price labels.
Occasional Uplifting – putting new products onto the website, description writing, data entry
Packaging Orders – wrapping garments with necessary paperwork, dropping them off at the post office, inputting tracking numbers etc
Delivery and returns quires
Answering general enquiries
Occasionally helping with keeping the office clean and tidy
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Excellent Customer Service Skills
- • Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- • Computer Literate
- • Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- • Flexible
- • Self-Motivated
- • Positive Attitude
- • Enthusiastic
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.